Weekly News

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3785534/Man-reveals-horrifying-moment-lips-exploded-addicted-fillers.html


'Bang, my lips exploded': Man reveals the horrifying moment his pout LEAKED blood and pus after he became 'addicted' to fillers




 


This article was sourced from the daily mail



This article shows horrifying results of the overuse of lip fillers and how a man named Henry aged 20 had been addicted to lip fillers. According to the daily mail Henry had gotten his lips done every six weeks for months and things got way out of hand and ''Bang'' his lips exploded. Henry stated that he loved the way his lips looked when they were plumped up and that people used to compliment him on his lips, but since his lip explosion he hates the way it looks and regrets filling his lips. Henry describes the horrifying moment when his lip burst, he says  that 'This one time I was buying a new phone and I could feel my lip starting to swell and then it started leaking, blood, pus, everything coming out of my lips and dripping onto a phone.'' Henry has recently appeared on a new series called body fixers on E4 and from the help of Dr Esho and is now recovered from his lip explosion.


This particular article caught my eye because more and more people are trying to change the way they look for what? This articles also caught my eye because it made me realise that people will go to astonishing extents to alter themselves. For instance people like Henry are getting themselves into dangerous situations and causing harm to their body at the risk to be like everyone else. The media has made sure that people live up to their standards. The media uses famous people such as Kylie Jenner to show that big plumped lips are the key to beauty. But in my honest opinion I think that beauty doesn't come from a needle.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

30 mark question

Weekly news 7

Weekly news #6